Training Day for Farmers: 2020
The Power of Water: 2020 Crops
Laying the Foundation for Climate-Smart Agriculture to Happen
Happy 2018 World Food Day--Let's Work to Achieve Zero Hunger
Our Model Rookie Farmer Continues to Excel in her Farming Enterprise
Founder, Dr. Ngumbi is Honored at Clinton Global University Meeting by President Clinton for her commitment to improving agriculture
Following Up Whatever Happened To ... The High Hopes Of A Rookie Farmer? on NPR
Oyeska Greens Farmers Work Together
February is Gardening Planning Month!
Follow the Journey of Faith-Our 2017 Newest Oyeska Greens Farmer
Kwale County Celebrates 2016 World Food Day at Oyeska Greens Farm
Oyeska Green CEO Receives a Certificate of Recognition from Kwale County Government
Our Farmers Attend 2016 Mombasa Agricultural Show
Oyeska Greens to host 2016, Kwale County World Food Day Celebrations
Project sharpens Kwale farmers
OYESKA GREENS is a start-up company. We are on a mission to make the Kenyan Coast the agricultural hub where greenhouse/open farming, technology, entrepreneurship, smart marketing, and climate-smart farming intersect to produce everlasting change.
What we do
- We engage, inspire, mobilize, and empower smallholder farmers, enabling them to be dynamic players in agriculture.
- We are eradicating poverty by addressing food security one community at a time.
Why is OYESKA Important?
- With the world population poised to increase to 9 billion by 2050, there is an urgent need for solutions to ensure communities have access to adequate, safe, and nutritious food.
- OYESKA Green is empowering small holder farmers so that they are able to meet their food and fiber needs.
Our goal is to create long lasting impact through Agriculture. We ensure that we involve the community before we embark on any project for greater success. Community's participation is important, since strong programs require Community approval and participation to create a sustainable project.
OYESKA team meeting with community members
What our farmers are growing
- Syngenta Kenya
- Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (KARI)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Kwale County